ELEVATED STYLE. BOUNDLESS CREATIVITY.
At HALL Arts Residences, homeowners will enjoy the luxuries offered by the adjacent HALL Arts Hotel – a perfectly tailored hotel experience for art lovers, discerning business travelers and those who appreciate the fine artistry of hospitality. Developed by HALL Group and designed by award-winning firms HKS Inc. and Bentel & Bentel, the hotel will feature 183 contemporary guest rooms, including 19 Arts District-inspired suites with views of downtown Dallas’ electric skyline.
- WAVES, a rooftop pool overlooking downtown Dallas with chaise lounge chairs and a bar area with food and beverage service
- Ellie’s, a modern Napa Valley-inspired restaurant offering a terrace bar and lounge that will feature live music and entertainment overlooking the Texas Sculpture Walk
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center with equipment by Matrix Fitness and Peloton
- Stunning curated art collection featuring works by international and local artists throughout the hotel
- Pet-friendly amenities such as dog walking and grooming services, available upon request
- Personalized guest services through the HALL Arts Hotel Curator, including in-room preferences, business services, text message communication and exclusive Dallas Arts District experiences
- Four sophisticated meeting spaces including a lavish ballroom for intimate events and gatherings
Exclusive Partner Card BenefitS
As a valued HALL Arts Residences homeowner, we invite you to enjoy the
following benefits at HALL Arts Hotel:
- 20% discount on best available room rate at time of booking; subject to hotel availability, restrictions and blackout dates may apply
- 15% discount on food, beverage and room service
- Priority access and signing privileges to hotel offerings, including restaurants and lounge, hotel rooms and fitness studio
- Private chef dinners and in-residence dining and catering, upon request
- Room service offerings in residences
- Sommelier services in residences or via telephone
- Use of hotel pool
- Preferential pricing for all event spaces
- VIP invitations and seating to premier hotel events, happy hours and dinners
AT YOUR SERVICE
HALL Arts Hotel will be managed by Latitudes: Lifestyles by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. The award-winning company is one of the top three hotel and resort operators in North America.
The hotel is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, a distinct collection of independent luxury hotels. Homeowners will have the opportunity to join Leaders Club, the company’s exclusive tiered guest loyalty program consisting of like-minded travelers seeking uncommon travel experiences. The program provides its members with personalized service and exclusive travel benefits to enhance their stays at any Leading Hotel around the world.
“WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ART, IN ALL ITS FORMS, NOURISHES THE HUMAN SPIRIT, AND AS LONG-TIME PATRONS OF THE ARTS IN DALLAS, WE CANNOT THINK OF A BETTER LOCATION FOR THIS EXCITING NEW BOUTIQUE HOTEL. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING GUESTS THIS FALL TO EXPERIENCE ALL THAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HOTEL HAVE TO OFFER.”
KATHRYN AND CRAIG HALL